Ford Pass Rewards Overview
Customer loyalty undoubtedly deserves a reward, and Ford does all it can to reward customer loyalty with the FordPass Rewards. Whether you’re looking for a Ford in Medley, West Little River, or Miami Springs, you would benefit from the FordPass Rewards system offered at Gus Machado Ford in Hialeah, FL, too.
FordPass Rewards helps you earn points that can be redeemed for service and maintenance sessions or when you buy new Ford vehicles from a participating Ford dealership. To get started, you have to download the FordPass App available for Android or iPhone, which automatically makes you a member of FordPass Rewards.
You can earn points through this system in many ways:
- Leasing or buying a new Ford vehicle
- Buying a Ford CPO vehicle
- Through the activation and maintenance of FordPass Connect modem (within 60 days of purchase)
- Availing of the FordPass Rewards offer within 60 days from buying
- Servicing your vehicle with retail repair orders or buying Motorcraft or Omnicraft parts
- Making use of servicing-associated labor at a participating Ford dealership
- Through participation in Ford activities and offers via the FordPass App or website
Ten points can be earned by members with the FordPass Rewards system for every $1 spent on buying eligible parts/services at a participating dealership. Furthermore, there’s no limit on the redemption of points.
42,000 points are given to members on buying/leasing a new vehicle and FordPass Connect activation. Members can use these points towards complimentary maintenance for the first three vehicle maintenance visits, store points for later service discounts, or use them when buying or leasing a new Ford vehicle. Also, 22,000 points are given to members on the acquisition of Ford CPO vehicles, provided they join within 60 days of buying.
You also benefit from any special Ford offers and promotions using the FordPass Rewards, while being the first to hear about special Ford events organized. You can track the points earned easily through the app and see what you’ve been spending on so that you have control over how you’re making use of the points.
You must, however, make sure to redeem the points within 365 consecutive calendar days; otherwise, the balance expires.